Pedestrian Safety Tips to teach your children:• Always cross streets at corners where there are traffic signals and designated crosswalks.
• Make eye contact with drivers before crossing in front of them.
• Always walk on sidewalks. If there are no sidewalks, walk facing traffic.
• Always look left, right, and left again before crossing the street.
• Be aware of cars that are turning or backing up.
• Never run out into the street or cross between parked cars.
• Wear retroreflective materials to make sure that you can be seen.